Magic Tree Clock

Friday, October 23, 2009

"When Everything Changed" on C-SPAN

Here is a link to an interview with Gail Collins who recently published the book When Everything Changed. It's a history of American women from 1960 to the present. I conclude from the interview that this book may not address issues of women and home economics, which would deny a certain feminist critique. The interview was interesting, AND one of my Twitter responses to C-SPAN for this interview on the Washington Journal was asked of the author! Super - now I'm famous.

http://cspan.org/Watch/Media/2009/10/20/WJE/A/24493/Gail+Collins+Author+When+Everything+Changed.aspx

BTW, I had yet another Tweet read on C-SPAN this morning - I know, my signature keeps gaining tremendous value :) Rock on, Home Economics!!

1 comment: